Leg discomfort, swelling, and displeasing looks may be signs of significant vascular disease
These symptoms may worsen if left untreated. We can help!
Click to Watch - What Does My Vein Treatment Journey Look Like?
- Get visible results without surgery
- Flexible options for patients without private insurance
- Experienced RACS accredited Vascular Surgeons
- Complimentary vein screening and results analysis
- Flexible payment options
Come & Have a Complimentary Vein Screening at One of Our Clinics in Melbourne
At these screening consultations, we invite you to come to our office and have an ultrasound. This is a quick 15-minute screening and consultation that helps determine if varicose veins are present.
- An ultrasound will be performed to evaluate the venous system and the patient is informed of any disease present.
- The sonographer will evaluate both the superficial and deep veins, and target any problematic areas that may concern you.
- After the ultrasound, a vascular surgeon will discuss the ultrasound with you, present various treatment options, as well as answer any questions you may have about varicose veins.
- There are multiple treatment options for varicose veins and every patient is unique. Our vascular surgeons are highly skilled and experienced in offering the full spectrum of treatment options from microsclerotherapy, endovenous ablation (laser/RFA) to open surgery. Together with your vascular surgeon you can decide on the treatment type that is right for you. Sometimes we can combine several treatment options to get the benefit from each option to offer you the best result.
- After your meeting, our vascular surgeons are on hand to answer any questions about the procedures, what to expect, post-operative instructions and limitations.
Don’t Delay the Screening & Let Your Vein Disease Progress
STAGES OF CHRONIC VENOUS DISEASE (CVD)
Why Choose Us
First group Vascular practice in Melbourne which means that you will always receive 24/7 care
Full range of minimally invasive and surgical options for veins treatment (not just one type of treatment for all types of veins)
Complimentary consultation & vein health assessment for cosmetic veins for new patients
with complex cases
Insured and non-insured patients are welcome
Reasonable and competitive fees with no large out of pocket fees
Experts in the very latest in minimal invasive endovascular techniques
Wide range of consulting locations in Victoria
Meet Our Team
Being the first Melbourne-based Vascular Surgery group practice, Yarra Vein Clinic (YVC) was founded on a realisation that a team-based approach to vascular health was far superior to what individual surgeons could achieve. We truly believe that the best results for our patients are achieved through collaboration and teamwork, for simple and complex conditions alike. Despite the simplicity of this premise, YVC is the first Vascular Surgery group practice in Melbourne.
Our goal is to provide continuous care for Vascular Surgery patients with a multi disciplinary approach through teamwork and collaboration. The surgical team at YVC are all highly trained, skilled vascular and endovascular specialists with the main focus on expeditious and holistic treatment. The surgeons have all been trained in Melbourne predominantly, with overseas and interstate experience. All of our surgeons have public appointments at leading Melbourne teaching hospitals.
Latest minimally invasive day procedure vein surgery including radio frequency ablation, laser treatment, glue treatment, injections and open vein surgery
The latest and most advanced minimally invasive day procedures on a walk in walk out basis
CHRONIC & COMPLEX
Treatment and management of chronic wounds caused by venous disease
SURGERY & IVUS
Treatment, assessment with intravascular ultrasound (IVUS), management of complex deep venous thrombosis (DVT) and its complications including post thrombotic syndrome and chronic swelling
Epworth Centre Richmond
- Suite 9, Level 7, 32 Erin Street
Richmond VIC 3121
Martin Street Medical Centre
- Level 5, 10 Martin Street
Heidelberg VIC 3084
Hume Specialist Suites
- Level 2 Suite 2.04B 230 Cooper St
Epping VIC 3076
- 100 Barnard Street, Bendigo VIC 3550
- 267 Barnard St, Bendigo VIC 3550
Hawthorn East Specialist Centre
- 790 Burwood Road, Hawthorn East VIC 3123
Waverley Private Consulting Suites
- 343-357 Blackburn Rd, Mt Waverley VIC 3149
Vineyard Medical Centre
- 2-6 Sussex Court, Sunbury VIC 3429
Casey Specialist Centre
- 197 High St, Cranbourne VIC 3977
Book a Complimentary Private Vein Screening & Consultation
Please note there are limited appointments available, although you can sign up for it now and use it later, which gives you time to choose your services carefully. To claim your offer, please fill out the following information and we will email you with the offer confirmation: